Hitting shift points is crucial to gain time on track days and those odd traffic light launches (up to the speed limit of course!).
This shift light, developed and created in-house by whatageek designs is perfect to help you shift at the right time and also looks pretty cool (geeks love flashy lights).
The display unit is 3D printed in black ABS (suitable for the hottest of car interiors) and has a laser engraved acrylic front panel for a professional finish. The base of the display is shaped perfectly to fit on the Gen1 mini steering console and attaches with self adhesive tape (provided).
Easy to install with just the display unit and 3 wires (or optional plug-in version). Does not affect the use of ultragauges or other OBD devices.
- Five display modes
- Left to right (green amber red with blue flash)
- Outside in (green amber red with red flash)
- left to right (purple with red flash) *Custom display modes can be created on request
- Inside out (green amber red with blue Flash)
- Left to right (all lit leds display green / amber / red depending on revs with red flash)
- Three Brightness levels
- Dull Day
- Sunny Day
- Max revs user configurable
- Display Start Revs user configurable
- User upgradeable firmware (requires pc and USB cable)
- Full installation instructions included
Custom display modes are available on request for a small charge.
Configuration routine is available on my YouTube channel: https://youtu.be/VD4lgciuHFA
These are being made currently with an expected delivery in 7 to 10 days.